Die to unknown degen

Just lost 40% xp to unknown degen.
No debuffs icon were on me.
Degen just kill me in like 2 seconds even with trying to regen using enduring cry and forbidden taste.
I also have flasks to remove ignite, poison and bleed, and jewel for corrupted blood.

What else is there? Physical DOT ?
My minions convert 100% to cold.

Last edited by suitto on Sep 11, 2021, 2:22:59 AM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2021, 1:14:55 PM
"
suitto wrote:
Degen just kill me in like 2 seconds even with trying to regen using enduring cry and forbidden taste.
I also have flasks to remove ignite, poison and bleed, and jewel for corrupted blood.

MAP MOD has phys ref on it, so you die from that.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
suitto wrote:

MAP MOD has phys ref on it, so you die from that.

I don't think so. Deaths from phy reflect is usually instant, not a degen kind.
I don't even attack with any attacks skills.
And my minions convert all phys to cold.

Unless you are saying reflected physical DOT?

Last edited by suitto on Sep 11, 2021, 2:41:25 AM
What about your forbidden taste flask then ?
You take damage from that for 4.8 seconds every time you use it.....
I checked the character and it has -4% chaos resistance, so yes, Forbidden Taste will kill you in slightly under 4 seconds.

Its degeneration has been increased from 8% to 25% per second in 3.15 so you cannot use it without significant chaos resistance anymore.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
What about your forbidden taste flask then ?
You take damage from that for 4.8 seconds every time you use it.....

That explains it. Just swapped my gear and realized I have negative chaos resist. Thanks!

Would be nice if they have some kind of purple icon, to indicate player is taking chaos DOT.
Last edited by suitto on Sep 11, 2021, 4:16:40 AM
"
suitto wrote:
That explains it. Just swapped my gear and realized I have negative chaos resist. Thanks!

Would be nice if they have some kind of purple icon, to indicate player is taking chaos DOT.

I would assume that the flask has an icon if you have those turned on, but most people do not.

"
I checked the character and it has -4% chaos resistance, so yes, Forbidden Taste will kill you in slightly under 4 seconds.

Its degeneration has been increased from 8% to 25% per second in 3.15 so you cannot use it without significant chaos resistance anymore.

Thanks for taking the time to check my character.
Did not realized Forbidden Taste is nerfed so hard from 8% to 25%.
Well guess the name is more suiting now.

"
"
suitto wrote:

I would assume that the flask has an icon if you have those turned on, but most people do not.

Actually I have the "Show flask buffs" checked, but I guess it does not show since it is not a buff.
Anyway its good to be back to 0% xp. No worries of dying anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info