Tonga Branch

Actual tonga branches.

I once found a online shop based in Germany i think that was selling it, they delivered to the UK and the price was very competitive, but cant find the website now i want it :(

Well
I was recently searching for and they are no longer legally imported. Even the importers can’t get them in ATM
However..... I found the mother haul and brought it all @£25 a Kilo!!!! Ouch!

c7296867978c0817db1851cd572f817e.jpg

Will probably only use 50/60% of it and then sell the rest on
If ur interested let me no;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just reading on the net about the ban whilst searching for some.... im going to need a rethink on the new tank build aquascape, theres not way i can be paying £25 a kilo no matter how nice it looks!

Thanks

Last edited:
Think Real Reef Rock may be your best bet, although I did see a neat diy on how to make some if you’re DIY inclined.

Was the German shop you referred to aquaristic.net? I used them years ago for dry rock before it was readily available in uk.

I was just reading on the net about the ban whilst searching for some.... im going to need a rethink on the new tank build aquascape, theres not way i can be paying £25 a kilo no matter how nice it looks!

Thanks

Well il post it up in a week or so once I’ve finished my scape See what offers I get...
Stay tuned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the German shop you referred to aquaristic.net? I used them years ago for dry rock before it was readily available in uk.

The website dont look familiar, but could well have been them. It was probably 2 years ago i was last trying to find some.

Back